Set sail aboard the 32 metre luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember with a wide range of activities to fully experience Michaelmas Cay’s unique reef environment. Be active and enjoy all the included activities - snorkel and cruise in the semi-submersible for a diver’s view of the reef! Or if you prefer just relax and enjoy a leisurely day on the Great Barrier Reef! The choice is yours!
Included in your Ocean Spirit Day:
- Return Ocean Spirit cruise from Cairns.
- 8.5 hours experience with 4 hours on the Reef.
- Morning and afternoon teas.
- Hot and cold buffet lunch including fresh prawns.
- Fish feeding presentation on arrival
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction.
- Buoyancy vests.
- Marine Biologist presentation.
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary.
- Glass of complimentary sparkling wine served on the homeward journey, cheese and crackers.
- Lycra suits
Daily Departures from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
Vessel departs at 8.30am and returns at 5.00pm.
Coach TransfersTour prices are quoted from Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal. Transfers from most Cairns and Northern Beaches hotels/accommodation are available. Pick up times are advised on booking confirmation.
|Return Coach Transfers||Adult||Child|
Optional Activity – Introductory Scuba Diving:
In addition to your cruise fare, you can choose to experience even more of the Great Barrier Reef with an exciting introductory scuba dive. The shallow waters off Michaelmas Cay offer a perfect environment for first time divers. Price $110 per person.
*EMC: $6.50 Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) is payable per person. This applies to all adults and children 4 years and over entering the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage area and is included in the total price.
- Children 4-14 years. Children under 3 years free of charge.
- Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family.
Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
- All schedules, activities and prices may be varied without notice. Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid to 31 March 2018.